Handy GPS (free)-19.0 APK Download
Download Handy GPS (free)-19.0 APK File by BinaryEarth for tablets, blackberry and other android devices.
You are about to download the Handy GPS (free)-19.0 APK file which is an Android APK installer. This application is categorized in Android GPS Tracking Sports Tools. It's an application created and provided by the BinaryEarth and freely available on Google Play for installation on Android mobile devices, tablets and smartphones. We provide below links to download the APK from both Google play and from our secure server.
Download Handy GPS (free)-19.0 APK
For those who would like to download the APK of this app to install on their Blackberry or Kindle Fire, you may download the APK from the download link provided below. Please be aware that Play Store APKs only publishes original and free APK installer for Handy GPS (free)-19.0 without any modifications or changes. PlayStoreAPKs does not publish any cheats, hacks, patches or any kinds of modifications of the APK file APK.
Handy GPS (free)-19.0 APK File Information:
Last Update Date: August 6, 2016.
4.100/5 rating on Play Store: 3778 reviews.
File Name: binaryearth.handygpsfree-Handy GPS (free)19.0
App Version: 19.0
Upload Date: August 15th, 2016 12:12 pm
File Size: 10.4 MB (10,985,472 bytes)
Min. Android Version: Android 4.0 and up and higher.
MD5 (Identifier): 8143afc88ceadc1a552824becd2021b8
SHA1 (Identifier): 56925076e32adecdc61da0101751a3ae2ff5452d
QR Code for: Handy GPS (free)-19.0 (scanning with a QR Reader)
Scan the QR code image for Handy GPS (free)-19.0 with your QR code scanner on your smartphone / android device to obtain the link for the APK URL to open this page in your mobile device. Once you have scanned the image on the left, click on "Open Link" and choose the browser which you want to use to open this page within your mobile browser.
You can download the latest APK for Handy GPS (free)-19.0 from here.
The APK you are downloading here is 100% secure and un-tempered.
We manually scan and install each APK file before it is provided here for public downloading. All files hosted on our servers are 100% safe to install.
If you find issues or problems with any of the APKs available at playstoreapks.com, we request you to kindly email us asap. We will take all necessary action to get the offending APKs removed as soon as we can.
Download Section: Handy GPS (free)-19.0 APK
Download this Android Application Package file from our secure server or from Goolge Play using the below download links:
IMPORTANT: While you can download the latest versions from Google Play, in order to download this particular version from our 100% secure server, click on the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button (our server is 100% secure).
APP: Handy GPS (free)-19.0 Detailed Description
The perfect companion for your next outdoor adventure. Seek, find, record and return home with Handy GPS.
This app is a real navigation tool designed for outdoors sports like hiking, bushwalking, mountain biking, kayaking and trail riding. Its simple to use and works even in the remotest back country since it doesn’t need network connectivity. It allows you to work in UTM or lat/lon coordinates so you can use it with your paper topographic maps. Waypoints and track logs recorded in the field can be be viewed later in Google Earth.
NOTE: This is a free trial version and is limited to storing only 3 waypoints, and 20 track log points. You can use the trial version for as long as you want, but if you like this app, please install the paid version of “Handy GPS” to get an unlimited version with lots more features. Thanks!
* Shows your current location in easting/northing (UTM) or in lat/lon.
* Shows your speed, direction of travel, and total distance travelled in either metric or imperial/US units.
* Can store your current location as a waypoint, and can store a track log to show where you’ve been.
* Waypoints and track logs can be imported from and exported to Google Earth KML and GPX files.
* Allows manual entry of waypoints in UTM or lat/lon coords.
* Can guide you to a waypoint with the “Goto” screen using true or compass bearings.
* Optional audible proximity alarm on goto page.
* Has a magnetic compass page (on devices with mag sensors only).
* Computes the local magnetic declination at startup using the IGRF-12 model, for use on the goto page.
* Can display either a simple map of your current location and the stored waypoints, or a Google Map if a data connection is available.
* Supports the world-wide WGS84 datum along with the Australian datums and map grids AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, AGD, GDA, AMG, and MGA. (You can also use WGS84 for NAD83 maps).
* Shows satellite locations and signal strengths graphically.
* Can display simple or MGRS grid refs.
* Waypoint-to-waypoint distance and direction.
* Optional timer to record walk duration and compute average speed.
* Has online help pages.
* Now comes complete with an Android Wear version for use on your Android Wear smartwatch. (This has the same functionality as the HandyGPSWearFree app used to have. As before, the free Wear version is limited to storing only 1 waypoint).
* Thoroughly tested by the developer on bushwalks.
Extra features available only in the paid version:
* Unlimited number of waypoints and track logs. (The free version is limited to 3 waypoints and 20 tracklog points)
* A custom datum can be configured using ellipsoid and shift parameters.
* Download offline map tiles for use in remote areas.
* An email or SMS containing a clickable link showing your location can be sent to a friend.
* An elevation profile of your route can be shown.
* Can average GPS locations over time to give a more accurate result.
* Show sun rise and set times.
* Turn on/off flashlight from within app.
Permissions required: (1) GPS – to determine your location, (2) Network access – for access to Google Map tiles, (3) SD card access – to load and store waypoints and tracklogs, (4) Camera access for taking pics (only available in full version), (5) Prevent phone from sleeping so that proximity alarm works, and (6) Modify system settings to allow the Wear version to dim the watch screen.
Disclaimer: You use this app at your own risk. The developer accepts no responsibility for you getting lost as a result of using this app. Batteries in mobile devices can go flat. An alternate power source is recommended for extended hikes.
Note that this app is also now available for iPhone and Windows Phone 8. Please see the respective app stores for details.
People from the United States, India, Germany, United Kingdon, Italy, Phillipines, France, Indonesia, Morocco, Mexico, Malaysia, Canada, Thailand, Brazil, Poland, Algeria, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Singapore, Australi, Romania, Sweden, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Lithuania, Israel, Bulgaria, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Chile and Switzerland regularly download this app.
Current Version Changes:
V- 19.019.0: Auto compute local geoid altitude correction when GPS fix acquired. Fixed zoom bug on simple map page on phone and watch. Increased waypoint/tracklog storage precision. Auto waypoint backup before delete all and when app closed. Recent descriptions list. 1 metre tracklog option.18.1: Support waypoint descriptions. Show last known coords in grey. Changes to main menu. Prevent back button accidentally closing app. Optional autoload.kml file. Goto proximity alarm enabled by default.
Credits: App Description, details & logo courtesy Google Play Store.