KingRoot 4.9.6 Download APK
Download KingRoot 4.9.6 APK File by King Root Studio for smartphones, tablets, blackberry and other android devices. One click downloads provided here are published for the convenience of users who are looking for APK files not available on play store or older version downloads for incompatible hardware/software.
We take utmost care to ensure that APK files provided for download are virus free and without infections. We can them regularly and run malware checks to ensure they are clean. However, despite all our efforts, we take no responsibility for third party APK files and, if you choose to download and install them, the responsibility is purely yours.
You are about to download the KingRoot 4.9.6 APK file which is an Android APK installer. This application is categorized in Android bestroot rooting rooting using the mobile rooting without PC Tools. It's an application created and provided by the King Root Studio and freely available on Google Play for installation on Android mobile devices, tablets and smartphones. We provide below links to download the APK from both Google play and from our secure server.
Download KingRoot 4.9.6 APK
For those who would like to download the APK of this app to install on their Blackberry or Kindle Fire, you may download the APK from the download link provided below. Please be aware that Play Store APKs only publishes original and free APK installer for KingRoot 4.9.6 without any modifications or changes. PlayStoreAPKs does not publish any cheats, hacks, patches or any kinds of modifications of the APK file APK.
KingRoot 4.9.6 APK File Information:
Last Update Date: 8th September, 2016.
Not Available on Google reviews.
File Name: com.kingroot.kinguser-King-Root-Studio-4.9.6.apk
App Version: 4.9.6
Upload Date: September 8th, 2016 2:23 pm
File Size: 12.2 MB (12,873,728 bytes)
Min. Android Version: Android 2.3 and higher and higher.
MD5 (Identifier): c61a28cd81c88179e847bf12d32e0f34
SHA1 (Identifier): 218cca582f1a808258d1a6738366d0ec71ff33ea
Publisher: King Root Studio
QR Code for: KingRoot 4.9.6 (scanning with a QR Reader)
Scan the QR code image for KingRoot 4.9.6 with your QR code scanner on your smartphone / android device to obtain the link for the APK URL to open this page in your mobile device. Once you have scanned the image on the left, click on "Open Link" and choose the browser which you want to use to open this page within your mobile browser.
You can download the latest APK for KingRoot 4.9.6 from here.
The APK you are downloading here is 100% secure and un-tempered.
We manually scan and install each APK file before it is provided here for public downloading. All files hosted on our servers are 100% safe to install.
If you find issues or problems with any of the APKs available at playstoreapks.com, we request you to kindly email us asap. We will take all necessary action to get the offending APKs removed as soon as we can.
Download Section: KingRoot 4.9.6 APK
Download this Android Application Package file from our secure server or from Goolge Play using the below download links:
IMPORTANT: While you can download the latest versions from Google Play, in order to download this particular version from our 100% secure server, click on the "DOWNLOAD NOW" button (our server is 100% secure).
APP: KingRoot 4.9.6 Detailed Description
PN: Rooting any Android Device nulls and voids all software and hardware warranties. It is not recommended to root your brand new smartphone (unless you know exactly what you are doing). Rooting by non-technical personnel may result in software / hardware issues and may even lead to permanent bricking of your device. Proceed with caution!
How to Use KingRoot App
Download and Install the KingRoot 4.9.6 APK directly on your android smartphone or tablet and follow the instructions below:
- Locate the downloaded APK installer using any file explorer.
- Install the app and ignore any warnings about rooting and system stability.
- Once the App has been successfully installed, go ahead and launch the app by clicking “Open” or clicking the App icon which gets generated automatically and is located on your smartphone desktop or your mobile’s menu.
- Once the App launches and if it is compatible with your device, you will be presented with a screen that displays the “Try To Root” button.If however, the app is not compatible with your device you may not be able to see the above button. Consider using another compatible version of the rooting app. A version that is compatible with your smartphone. For your convenience, below we provide links to almost all commonly used versions of KingRoot. One or more of the below provided versions may actually work for you.
- Click on the “Try To Root” button to begin the rooting process. Ideally the rooting process take between 1-3 minutes to complete (depending on your device).Ensure that you have a minimum of 20% battery life in store before you begin the rooting process. Your smartphone / tablet should not shutdown while the device is being rooter. Also ensure that your smartphone does not go into sleep mode when rooting.
- Once the rooting process is complete you will get a notification about it and you may use any one of the root checking Apps to confirm if your device had been successfully rooted.
This App is provided on a as is use basis and no support whatsoever is available if something goes wrong. Ensure that you know what you are doing and only proceed if you take full responsibility of your actions.
Other Versions of KingRoot
People from the United States, India, Germany, United Kingdon, Italy, Phillipines, France, Indonesia, Morocco, Mexico, Malaysia, Canada, Thailand, Brazil, Poland, Algeria, Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Singapore, Australi, Romania, Sweden, Czech Republic, Vietnam, Lithuania, Israel, Bulgaria, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Chile and Switzerland regularly download this app.
Current Version Changes:
- Support added for Android 6+
- Minor improvements
Credits: App Description, details & logo courtesy Google Play Store.